Scales & Modes

IF, I am in the 'Key of 'C', and I need an 'E, I count up three degrees, "C-D-E", do I still think in 'Ionian, or change to 'Phrygian ? Conversely: IF, I need an 'F' Mixolydian, do I find 'F', and use the 'Mixolydian Scale w / ( b7 ), or use the C and just go back to the b7... ( The Guitar Fret Board, is laid-out differently than the Piano Key Board ).

0 Answers

Your Answer:

Do you know the answer? Please login to contribute!